A single mother to a 7 year old daughter , She is a well known name in the sector or education and social service in the eastern region of Nepal . She is founder /director of an American format preschool franchisee kinderpillar Ivy League kids Itahari and Biratnagar . She is presidnet of Rotary club of birtanagar central and memebr of Morang merchant association nations senior most organization . She is also a french language instructor and takes part time classes in hotleManagement colleges . She has been felicitated by ex Prime Minister Sher bd Deuba in an event last year as most promising woman entrepreneur
- What are you most passionate about professionally? Personally?
My passion is to do good at what I do My passion is to fly without wings attached to my back,to fall and rise and learn from my mistakes at the same time. To learn things and master them quickly ,to amaze myself with my creativity before anyone else. To conquer happiness and the inner satisfaction that each human dreads to get to make and to make my passion come into living with sheer dedication and hard work bringing me the best result and ultimate happiness
Personally my passion is to travel and cook .I like to explore new places and try local gastronomy.
- What would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it?
Cook and travel
- What are you surprisingly good at?
Good communication skills ,Public relation and cooking and being optimistic in every situation
- Can you share some of your life remembering moments?
1.My daughter’s birth
2 Opening of my first school\
- Getting felicitated as Most inspiring woman entrepreneur award from Ex PM Sher Bd Deuba
- Being selected in Morang merchant association
5.My self-funded Europe vacation
- Being invited as VIP guest in the same international big brand school from where once I was Fired for asking security of my job .
7.My parents golden jubilee celebration
- Seeing my child turning into a good human being
- How long have you been working in your field?
18 years in education field
- How does your education connect to your professional career? What about personal experiences?
Very strongly as after a long practice as teacher and coordinator I could successfully run my education sector business.Personal experieces definitely play a very important role in day to day problem solving as you get to see and analyse situation .
- Did you accidently join this career or you choose from childhood?
I accidentally choosed but later I realsied this is what I always wanted and this is my passion .
- What are your goals for next 10 years?
Opening more branches in eastern region
Getting more secured financially by getting into saving and investments
Build a house of my own
Give good education and values to my child
Make my parents more proud
- What was the biggest hurdle you faced when working for your career and how you overcame it?
Biggest hurdle was working in a place which wasn’t mine and convincing parents about the new concept of preprimary education. Sustaining in a place with tight competition from the local businesses run by local influential people. Financial issues ,getting loan from banks was always a big issue esp for woman as they dnt believe that a single woman can run a big organsiation .
- Your biggest failure?
I personally feel that failures shape us in a vital way .I have had my share of failure or mistakes in life.The most significant one was at the beginning of my career I was in a team where I couldn’t finish the assigned work due to my small negligence or its not a big deal attitude ,but I learnt from it didn’t ever repeat it ever again.
- Whom do you give all the credit for your success?.
My hardwork my perseverance ,my ability to learn from my mistakes,my passion and most important support motivation and encouragement from my parents and daughter.
- What things build you? what are the qualities that all should have to be successful in their career?
- Passion,preservarance,PR,patience,priortising ,taking baby steps ,dedication and learning from my mistake has built me and I believe these are the basic qualities all should have to be successful in their career.
- What is the biggest dream you have?
To be a happy human being .To do something significant in the area of woman empowerment .In the personal front I want to build a house of my own and give good life to my daughter
- What’s your biggest accomplishment which you can tell us till now
Recognition by the society for my hard work ,being a successful single mommy and rasing a happy child is my biggest accomplishment
- What you suggest to youths who want to join in similar career as you?
Youth these days are already very focused and dedicated the only thing thay lack sometimes is patience so I would like to suggest them to take baby steps every day and work hard to achieve you goal and neber let one unsuccessful event bring your morale down. After any failure I would suggest them to jump back with more vigor.