Sweta Rajgarhia Sutodiya- Nominee WWV
A firm believer and a living practitioner of ‘Believe in yourself’ Sweta Rajgarhia is an example of a truly independent, self-made and successful women in Nepal. A prodigy of Mayo College Girls school, Sweta is a successful Tarot Reader and through her knowledge, intuition and altruism, has been counseling people from different walks of life- helping them realize their true potential and live a happier life.
Sweta aspires to become an inspirational speaker and wants to make a difference in other people’s lives. Apart from working, Sweta is a very outgoing and social person. She goes by the saying that ‘You only have one life so you got to make the most of it’. She doesn’t budge from gastronomical delights and is always up to shake a leg. She is a great listener and is very empathetic which may be the secret of her ever growing clientele.
Her message to all the young people wishing to be successful is
– ‘There is no substitute to hard work!’
Here is Short Q and A with her!
- What are you most passionate about professionally? Personally?
I am passionate about listening and guiding people, which intrigues my intuition and Tarot card reading skills to be able to understand and explain the person to fulfill their wishes by overcoming their pain points.
- What would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it?
I do what I love and love what I do, so I would continue doing the same even if I am not paid for it. Tarot Card reading and thereby providing counseling and guidance is service to society for me. People get a non judgmental ear for them. I charge a nominal fee so that the person values it. In today’s time free is not valued. Hence even when I’m not paid, yet I provide my support to existing clients.
- What are you surprisingly good at?
Though I speak limited, but communicating for building a rapport with people of different personalities is something I excel at.
- Can you share some of your life remembering moments?
I would like to share some of my memories such as dissecting a body in Anatomy class when I was in medical school to topping my class in graduation.
- How long have you been working in your field?
It has been over ten years now and yet the work gives satisfaction through healing lives every day.
- How does your education connect to your professional career? What about personal experiences?
Primary education at Mayo College, gave me the opportunity to take meditation classes for the school, when in medical school I learnt the value of physical health and its connection with the thought process. This helped me understand people working in various fields and be able to counsel them by understanding their subject of concern. My decision in my personal life has been deeply influenced by my education in class and from parents.
- Did you accidently join this career or you choose from childhood?
Since childhood I have had an interest in horoscopes and knowing about people so to help them I choose Tarot card reading as my profession.
- What are your goals for next 10 years?
My goal is to reach out to as many people and make a difference in their life.
- What was the biggest hurdle you faced when working for your career and how you overcame it?
I have had a smooth journey. Sometimes making people understand the concept of Tarot card reading has been a different good experience.
- Your biggest failure?
I believe everything happens for a good reason. My experience has been good so far and I pray I continue doing good to experience the good. Failure is just a point of view, It is not the end.
- Whom do you give all the credit for your success?
Parents first, then my Gurus, teachers, well wishers and God is supreme, without whom nothing moves.
- What things build you? What are the qualities that all should have to be successful in their career?
Believing in my learning’s and myself has been the building block of my success. To have faith in ones dreams and oneself, while working for it in self discipline and righteousness are the qualities that all should have in their career.
- What is the biggest dream you have?
My biggest dream is to be one of the most influential motivational speaker and Tarot Card Reader.
- What’s your biggest accomplishment which you can tell us till now?
To be invited for Tarot Card reading for the members of The Royal Family of Nepal. This was big confidence booster.
- What you suggest to youths who want to join in similar career as you?
I suggest to youth who want to have a similar career to be good listeners and try to help as much as you can.