WHAT’S YOUR BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT WHICH YOU CAN TELL US TILL NOW?
Representation as Young leader at United National Global Forum Olympic level with High-level Delegates from the Worldrepresenting Nepal and World Taekwondo being an athlete from the ground and least developing country and earned the tittleFirst Female Athlete Speaker for the Nation.
- YOUR BIGGEST FAILURE?
Not really, I have that’s biggest failure but yes whatever I used to be and do was not unacceptable towards my community on that time. I may had done few mistakes from whichi have learned a lot from minor failures.
- WHAT WERE THE MAJOR OBSTACLE YOU FACED IN YOUR LIFE, HOW MANY WERE THERE AND HOW YOU OVER COME IT?
The understanding level of the community which I belong and where I used to perform and work as an athlete and sports person.
Lack of support
Intentional approach of destroying character
Unhealthy politics and monopoly
Try to educate myself as much as I can
I started doing research on the career I choose
I followed my inner voice
I believe on Intelligence and knowledge than people around me
Shared my difficulties with the seniors
- CURRENT ACHIEVEMENT WHAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVED TILL NOW IN LIFE? MILESTONE IN LIFE AND WHERE ARE YOU TILL NOW IN YOUR VISIONED PATH?
Life is in right track where I had dream to be.
Achievement is I became the successful person in my own eye with confident, bold and versatile (as per people comment)
Successful athlete to sports administrator
- BACKGROUND FROM WHERE YOU COME? FAMILY AND CHILDHOOD MEMORIES?
Middle class family
5 family members (DAD, MOM, Me, Younger sister and brother)
DAD owns a business of vehicle leasing also andfull-time employee.
Mom is housewife
Childhood I spent on Joint family with routine lifestyle and busy schedule
Jorpati, Kathmandu permanently (Born Place)
- WHAT ARE YOU MOST PASSIONATE ABOUT PROFESSIONALLY? PERSONALLY?
Sports and business respectively.
- WHAT WOULD YOU DO EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T GET PAID TO DO IT?
This days with the stressful schedule and multiple involvement. I choose to be professional when it is about work in the case, I would prefer to set the financial standard.
- HOW YOU FOUND YOUR PASSION IN LIFE?
I am enthusiast on my passion.
- WHAT ARE YOU SURPRISINGLY GOOD AT?
I think in planning and decision making on self and finding my choice.
- HOW DOES YOUR EDUCATION CONNECT TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER? WHAT ABOUT PERSONAL EXPERIENCES?
I have MBA and I started regulating my dad business and Sports as a person I am doing Sports Management for the better future of the Nation in the case yes is well connected.
- DID YOU ACCIDENTALLY JOIN THIS CAREER OR YOU CHOOSE FROM CHILDHOOD?
I choose from I childhood continuing my passion but yes when I was child my uncle makes me join the taekwondo as he is himself a fifth dan and National referee coach in Taekwondo.
- WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR NEXT 10 YEARS?
To direct the Nepalese sports on right and effective track as leader.
- DAILY ROUTINE TIPS WHICH YOU DO WHICH MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL?
I wake up Early in morning around (5-6) A.M.
I am scheduled and routine person, so I set my schedule for a week on weekends
I sleep on (10 -11) P.M. and try to make a good sleep of 8 hours each day as an adult for the peace of my brain.
- SUCCESS MANTRAS WHICH YOU FOLLOW DAILY?
Understand your needs and you first
Reading and research habit
Trying to develop healthy eating habits this day with low carbohydrates, sugar, and avoiding junk food
- HOW MANY PROJECTS YOU WERE INVOLVED AND HOW MANY PEOPLES WERE INVOLVED? WHAT WAS THE SUCCESS FACTORS?
I develop the project as Sports for development (Road to Champion) for Sri Lanka and Women empowerment taekwondo training for Nepal when I used to work for World Taekwondo.
Involved on Launch box project to empower women with U.S. Embassy Nepal.
- WHEN HAVE YOU STARTED YOUR VENTURES? WHAT YOU HAVE PLAN FOR FUTURE?
It is already covered on last questions, I think.
- HOW YOUR WORK CONNECTS WITH BENEFIT OF SOCIETY AS A WHOLE?
Educating and involving people
- HOW MANY PEOPLES WORK WITH YOU? WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
I had involvedwith global youths from the world globally including Nepalese youth since 2014 to yet.
- WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW WILL IT SUSTAIN IN NEAR FUTURE AND HOW LONG WHAT IS YOUR VISION?
In terms of business slowly I am regulating my dad business and I am hopeful for it.
- HOW YOU IMPROVED DAILY IN WHAT YOU DO AND WHAT ARE ITS MILESTONES?
Keeping records and analyzing and applying. Milestone can be Political, Social, economic, law.
- HOW YOU PROMOTE PEOPLES WHO ARE DEPENDENT ON YOU AND WHAT YOU DO FOR SOCIAL CAUSE?
I motivate them, let them know about their strength and weakness and suggest them to correct the requirements.
- CAN YOU SHARE SOME OF YOUR LIFE REMEMBERING MOMENTS?
Moment shared with United Nation as a young leader representing World Taekwondo and Nepal being a girl from least developing countries.
- HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING IN YOUR FIELD?
I started sports journey as an Athlete Since 2000 AD and from 2015 I started working as and young leader doing taekwondo and since 2019 I stared handling dad business as the same time started official journey as Sports Administrator with World Taekwondo.
For now I am studying Master in Sports Management and Administration on Seoul National University (Seoul,Korea) to move forward.
- WHOM DO YOU GIVE ALL THE CREDIT FOR YOUR SUCCESS?
All my supports, Criticizer, Family mostly to those people who has no belief on me, my opinion or Ideas.
- WHAT IS THE BIGGEST DREAM YOU HAVE?
Wish tosee the Nepal over advance economy, Independent and highly intellect pioneers (Nepalese) and their competitive performance over international standards and expertise.
(Currently I am trying to make difference via sports where I am involved)
- WHAT YOU SUGGEST TO YOUTHS WHO WANT TO JOIN IN SIMILAR CAREER AS YOU?
Try to listen and trust your inner voice,
Have patience and hopeful
Work-hard with no expectation
Educated yourself as much as you can
Follow independent approach
Be available for those who needs you
Dare to be you and present yourself work for it
Do not hesitate to be giver (Being a giver you are always a leader)