I have graduated my bachelor degree in business administration and am currently doing my master degree in Travel and Tourism Management
Nepal Travel service is a sister company of the Gurkhas Group which is a Hong Kong based company,I am working as the Marketing director for the company that mainly focuses on the tourism field. Nepal Travel service has collaborated with Hong Kong Nepalese business Association and Non Residential Nepali Association to welcome the elite delegates, business personnel and mass tourism in Nepal commercially.
Also i am working as an International public Relation officer for The GurkhasGroup, HK and event coordinator for Hong Kong Nepalese Business Association for Nepal.
1) What are you most passionate about professionally? Personally?
Professionally I am very passionate about developing new business, organizing trade events and the management.
And personally, I am very passionate about travelling to different places, interacting on contemporary issues and politics.
2) What would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it?
Even if I didn’t get paid to do it, I would be choosing blogging and travelling.
3) What are you surprisingly good at?
Surprisingly I am good at cooking, mathematics and solving issues that arises on my way.
4) Can you share some of your life remembering moments?
a) The most remembering moments of my life was to be selected as the 1st South Asian to attend an Elite Programme organized by Kowloon Chamber of Commerce,Hong Kong which was for 10 days in Hong Kong, China and Malaysia.
b) To be crowned as Miss Tamusyo Nepal 2069 2nd runner up
c) To win the Luxury Travel Guide Awards 2016 by the company where i worked as a public relation and organization manager.
5) How long have you been working in your field?
In the field of Management, I have been working since 8 years.
6) How does your education connect to your professional career? What about personal experiences?
My bachelor degree is in Business Administration and doing Master Degree in Travel and Tourism Management and i have been working in the field of management since 8years.so my education, professional career and personal experiences goes parallely.
7) Did you accidently join this career or you choose from childhood?
I was a science student and being doctor was I choose from childhood, as I grew up ,I discover my passion in life as a result, I choose what I am now.
8) What are your goals for next 10 years?
My goals for next 10 years to have my own group of international hotel chains and discover more of undiscovered places of Nepal.
9) What was the biggest hurdle you faced when working for your career and how you overcame it?
The biggest hurdle I faced was jealousy and dominancy at the workplace.
10) Your biggest failure?
Losing a hope.
11) Whom do you give all the credit for your success?
I have a long list to mention, to be precise give all my credit to my family, my friends, my colleagues and my mentors.
12) What things build you? what are the qualities that all should have to be successful in their career?
Optimistic and persistence on what I am doing made who I am.
For me to be successful in our career, we need to be very dedicated,hard working and positive towards our achievement .
13) What is the biggest dream you have?
To have my own international hotel chains and manufacturingcompany is the biggest dream I have .
14) What’s your biggest accomplishment which you can tell us till now?
All my journey since i started to work are the biggest accomplishment till now and many more to go.
15) What you suggest to youths who want to join in similar career as you?
Never give up on your dreams. Do what you want in your life, you will get failed as well but don’t lose hope unless you win.
16) We have done many projects such as
Coordinated trade fair in china named 21st maritime Silk Road expo 2019
Coordinated Hong Kong gifts and premium show 2019
Hosted a business trip of business personnel from china, Hong Kong, Singapore.Korea, France
Managed the trip of officials of CCPIT (china council for the promotion of international trade ) Guangzhou and Sichuan province.
Managed the trip of Director of Sichuan art and council
Managed the trip of director of EURO Asia Guangdong province
Managed the trip of Government officials from Sichuan province
Managed the trip of officials from Kowloon Chamber of Commerce,HK
17) Few major projects are on the way to support Visit Nepal 2020 are such as
a) Bringing the professors and dean from Chinese university to see the possibility of two nation collaboration in the field of education
b) To set up china town in Nepal
c) To bring more Chinese and Hong Kong business man in business trip
d) To bring group of Chinese tourist to celebrate Visit Nepal 2020